What I Learned from That One Time My Daughter Needed Seven Stitches

Sad toddler sits in her carseat with stuffed animal in her hand and bandages tied around her head


**I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. EVERYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS JUST ADVICE THAT I AM GIVING BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.**


My previous post was all about what happened that one time my daughter needed seven stitches, but now, I’d like to share with you what I learned from the experience that may help parents in a similar situation:


1. Prevention is the best form of treatment. Always tell your child not to run!

Specifically at times where it could be dangerous for them to do run. 


I never really worried about Leia running because she’s a kid, and kids are always running, but after this incident, I will definitely be more watchful and not hesitate to tell her not to run.

You can read the rest of this post at ellanewriter.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Dot to Dot Connections Making Tracks Connections Box

Mom Confessions: Things You Said You'd Never Do as a Parent, But You Did

How I Learned to 'Vlog Like a Boss'